After almost 30 years of successfully practicing intellectual property law globally, my life long love of the canine has been calling me more loudly lately. Through these barks, I hear them telling me...protect our and our owners' Intellectual Property.
I am pleased that a portion of my practice will more closely focus on the canine and protecting them and their intellectual property. Including:
- Representing dog breeders and kennels with trademark and service mark acquisition;
- Helping dog breeders and kennels with contract preparation, negotiation, and review;
- Helping canine-focused entrepreneurs protect and brand new businesses and animal products, such as gourmet dog foods, toys, and clothes;
- Copyrighting canine photos, arts, and crafts;
- Assisting dog breeders and kennels with AKC kennel registration.
If you have any questions or intellectual issues, feel free to bark me a message here or at Facebook.
He stood up, listening and scenting. From far away drifted a faint, sharp yelp, followed by a chorus of similar sharp yelps. As the moments passed the yelps grew closer and louder. Again Buck knew them as things heard in that other world which persisted in his memory. He walked to the center of the open space and listened. It was the call, the many-noted call, sounding more luringly and compelling than ever before. And as never before, he was ready to obey.
Call of the Wild, Jack London (1903).